By Xingming Sun, Alex Liu, Han-Chieh Chao, Elisa Bertino
This quantity set LNCS 10039 and LNCS 10040 constitutes the completely refereed post-conference complaints of the second one overseas convention on Cloud Computing and safety, ICCCS 2016, held in Nanjing, China, in the course of July 29-31, 2016.
The ninety seven papers of those volumes have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 272 submissions. The papers are equipped in topical sections resembling: info Hiding, Cloud Computing, Cloud protection, IOT purposes, Multimedia purposes, Multimedia protection and Forensics.
Read Online or Download Cloud Computing and Security: Second International Conference, ICCCS 2016, Nanjing, China, July 29-31, 2016, Revised Selected Papers, Part I PDF
Similar computing books
State-of-the-art networked international and the decentralization that the internet allows and symbolizes have created new phenomena: info explosion and saturation. to house details overload, our pcs must have human-centered performance and more advantageous intelligence, yet as a substitute they just turn into speedier.
The expanding foreign interlacement calls for regularly extra certain and effective translation. This calls for for technical dictionaries with enhanced accessibility. supplied this is an cutting edge technical dictionary which completely meets this requirement: excessive person friendliness and translation safeguard by way of - indication of topic box for each access - exhaustiive directory of synonyms - brief definitions - cross-references to quasi-synonyms, antonyms, normal phrases and derviative phrases - effortless examining by means of tabular format.
Fehlertolerierende Rechensysteme / Fault-tolerant Computing Systems: Automatisierungssysteme, Methoden, Anwendungen / Automation Systems, Methods, Applications 4. Internationale GI/ITG/GMA-Fachtagung 4th International GI/ITG/GMA Conference Baden-Baden, 20
Dieses Buch enthält die Beiträge der four. GI/ITG/GMA-Fachtagung über Fehlertolerierende Rechensysteme, die im September 1989 in einer Reihe von Tagungen in München 1982, Bonn 1984 sowie Bremerhaven 1987 veranstaltet wurde. Die 31 Beiträge, darunter four eingeladene, sind teils in deutscher, überwiegend aber in englischer Sprache verfaßt.
This specific quantity comprises the complaints of a Workshop on "Parallel Algorithms and Transputers for Optimization" which used to be held on the college of Siegen, on November nine, 1990. the aim of the Workshop used to be to collect these doing study on 2. lgorithms for parallel and disbursed optimization and people representatives from and company who've an expanding call for for computing strength and who could be the capability clients of nonsequential methods.
- Guide to RISC Processors: for Programmers and Engineers
- Computing for Comparative Microbial Genomics: Bioinformatics for Microbiologists
- [Magazine] Embedded Computing Design. 2007. Number 2 (March)
- Mercurial: The Definitive Guide
- Moving Targets: Elliott-Automation and the Dawn of the Computer Age in Britain, 1947–67 (History of Computing)
- Microsoft Access 2016 – Das Handbuch, 1st Edition
Additional info for Cloud Computing and Security: Second International Conference, ICCCS 2016, Nanjing, China, July 29-31, 2016, Revised Selected Papers, Part I
Finally, a0i and a1i are set to be ri , and ti is set to be pi − 2ri . For the next step, the image I is encrypted unit by unit according to the Paillier algorithm. That is, E(pi ) = E(ti + a0i + a1i ) = E(ti )E(a0i )E(a1i ). (1) When all the units are encrypted, the encrypted units comprise the encrypted image EI. On the other hand, the data hider H uses the public key pk to encrypt a message m by Paillier encryption. Denote the encrypted message as E(m). 4 Data Embedding Phase In data embedding phase, the data hider H embeds the encrypted message E(m) into the encrypted image EI bit by bit.
Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2009) 7. : Image quality assessment: from error visibility to structural similarity. IEEE Trans. Image Process. 13(4), 600–612 (2004) 8. : Color image analysis by quaternion-type moments. J. Math. Imaging Vis. 51(1), 124–144 (2015) 9. : Steganalysis of least signiﬁcant bit matching using multi-order differences. Secur. Commun. Netw. cn 2 Management School, Jinan University, Guangzhou, China School of Data and Computer Science, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China 4 Department of Electronic Science, Huizhou University, Huizhou, China Abstract.
75) to resist noise adding attack than other algorithms [10, 15]. Table 3. 8907 Filtering is one of the classical attacks. Since the embedded watermark can be removed by the ﬁlter with different sizes, Table 4 gives the experimental results of extracted watermarks from the watermarked images attacked by median ﬁltering with different sizes. Table 4. 8999 In addition, Table 5 shows the experimental results of the extracted watermarks from the watermarked images distorted by Butterworth low-pass ﬁltering with cut-off frequency 50 Hz and different fuzzy radii N, which illustrates that the watermark can be extracted in the whole test range.